Are you a prospecting machine? Are you a “closer”? Do you like working with people? If you answered yes to these 3 questions, this job may be for you.
Our client is a leading design house for custom made clothing and they are looking for several people to sell their product line in the greater NYC area. Apparel includes: Men’s & Women’s Suits, Separates, Sports-wear, and Accessories; Ready Made, Custom, and Bespoke, and all is custom fit.
The ideal candidate will have at least several years of outsides sales experience in the clothier market, financial, mortgage, insurance, or similar industry where selling to individuals is the main focus. Experience in the custom clothing market is not necessary but would be preferred, and candidates with a Rolodex of prospects are preferred as well. This person must have a “hunter” mentality and cannot be afraid to prospect or cold call.
This position sells to middle and upper income clients who prefer to purchase custom clothing in their personal environment instead of in a retail store, thus saving the client time by bringing a wardrobe consultant to them. The ideal candidate will need to network effectively and build a client base to assure your future income. You will need to meet or exceed your monthly sales goals.
This position is 100% commission based with gross income potential exceeding $60k the first year. Your compensation will be directly proportional to the amount you sell and includes various bonuses after achieving your monthly sales target. If you are interested in setting your own hours and schedule while working from your home, this may be the position for you.
- Meets organizational goals by meeting or exceeding monthly quotas and objectives.
- Determines customer’s needs and desires by efficiently prospecting and qualifying.
- Use the phone extensively to identify new clients.
- Sets meetings and travels to see clients to further qualify and close sales.
- Creates and maintains excellent customer satisfaction by; properly taking measurements for fitting, prompt and accurate communication about delivery, and regular follow up after the sale.
- Advises customers by suggesting direct and related items; explaining product features; providing information on current trends.
- Maintains customer profile in a CRM database by adding client preferences, purchases, and notes to records.
- Collects revenue by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash or credit cards.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping personal information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Goal Achievement
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Accountability
- Customer Focus
- Frequent Interaction with Others
- People Oriented
We have position open in all 5 NYC boroughs!